1) Find your current max Snatch
All attempts felt solid until the one on 90kg, where I dropped it while standing up.
2) Find your current max Clean & Jerk
After miserable 105kg successful attempt, the coach asked me to try 110kg, where I felt I was standing up with 1100kg and had nothing left for the jerk.
1) 3×3 Paused front squat @ 100kg
2) 4×3 TTB + 4 Pull-ups + 5 C2B Pull-ups – rest 2:00
Power Cleans @ 40kg
Handstand shoulder touches
Overhead squat @ 40kg
1) 3 Position Snatch Double (2 reps from each position – power position, hang, floor) – 1×1@55%, 1×1@60%, 1×1@65%, 1×1@70%
All power snatches and @ 50kg
1a) 3X8 Paused Strict Ring Dips (3 count pause in bottom, 3 count pause at lockout, add weight if 8 UB with pauses is too easy) – rest 90 sec.
1b) 3X3 Paused front squats + 2 Push jerks – heaviest possible, rest 90 sec.
4 rounds of:
4 T&G Power Clean & Push Jerks @ 60kg
1min rope jump
4 Strict Pullups
3 red band MU